Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Sunday Post, Vol. 21...

I'm out of breath!

Crazy schedule, hard time sleeping, not much time for anything... I can't wait for mid-august! That's when things should get back to normal and so again, I just can't wait!

Getting tired of Twitter and hooked more and more by Instagram...

As much as Twitter has been a miracle worker for this here little blog in helping to increase the number of visitors, I'm finding myself a little irritated by it these days. First off, they make changes that you have no say about. A few months back they added a kind of "picture feed" meaning you can automatically see tweeted pictures. Now that's annoying! If I want to see a pic I click on it, period. I find this feature a pain when I scroll tweets on my phone. No want it, no need it! Then recently they came out with the "new Twitter", with new "home page". A total fiasco for me since I can't make my banner fit anymore! It's just horrible, a complete eyesore and at the moment I have no time to figure out what to do about it. Oh and if you're on Twitter yourself, noticed how the notifications keep repeating when you click on your @? Four times people, four times!!! I'm not gonna let go of Twitter but...

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Ok so maybe not the picture of a bowl of Spanish rice but pictures are fun! As much as I like to talk beauty and read posts written by my bloguerette friends I just love to get a look at their other interests/passion/dailylives moments... Just for your information there are a few #crazycatlady who post pics of their babies and who doesn't love cats? That's what Instagram is. Nothing serious, just plain fun with no limit in the number of letters you can use when leaving comments! Yup, that's a big plus!

So if you're not already on it, get with the program and follow me, here!

This week's makeup love...




I've been loooving NARS Laguna bronzer! The finish is amazing, the color perfect and it lasts all day. The shade is very similar on my skin although less orange in the pan, to my beloved Guerlain Terracotta 01 (which I use on my neck area) but with a faint micro shimmer which I find a plus in summer. Since I have combination skin, using a matte bronzer isn't an option, it has to "match" my t-zone. I do blot and reapply powder during the day but my skin simply cannot look the same as it does in winter when it's more normal. This is the reason why I passed on Terracotta Célébration... Erm I may change my mind tough...

Also from NARS, Friday I got a small size of their blush in Deep Throat and it's love!!! A beautiful light coral with faint micro shimmer that gives the skin a nice satiny finish without glitter. I have worn Orgasm a few times this week and it's definitely growing on me but Deep Throat is Da Bomb! Really it is! I'm not a blush fiend but the regular size will most likely follow me home at one point.

What I have my eyes on...

Still dreaming of Rose de Chloé! I've been wearing it this week (from a sample) and this is my rose garden in a bottle! I want it, I really want it! There are also two Chanel Le Vernis I'm considering and a Les Beiges compact but I'm still a little undecided.




Now it's almost crunch time to figure out what to get Catherine for her birthday! I have a few thoughts but haven't decided yet. If any of you have any ideas I would so appreciate you letting me know. She's not into beauty stuff at all (*sigh*), loves a few video games (she's got an Xbox, a Wii and a Nintendo 3DS), plays guitar and just started jogging.

For your viewing enjoyment...

Ok I just had to! It's from Dior again! I mean they have the most amazing videos and this one, well, is for their new nail polish formula. I now have Mirage and Aventure and want that iPad case at the end!!! I'm not sure but I may have already presented this one to you (sorry if I'm being redundant) but hey, I love it!


http://icarias.blogspot.ca/2014/03/searching-for-perfect-rose.html#.U4qWvNJ5O8A


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...