Sunday, July 27, 2014

So sorry, not really a Sunday Post...

This will be brief, for some reason I can hardly type today. My right thumb hurts with what I think is some sort of arthritis pain. It started very slowly yesterday and today it's almost torture. I took a pill an hour ago hoping it would help but not so much.

So to keep you busy here are some links to posts that I've enjoyed this week, written by some of the fabulous bloguerettes I follow...

How to react when your content gets stolen...
The Unknown Beauty Beauty Blog... Where are my manners?

Could this be THE one for me?
CherrySue Doin' The Do... New Lancôme Grandiose Mascara - First Look & Application

Tried this yesterday and fell head over heels in love!
Eye Heart It... Serge Lutens Gris Clair : Smoky Perfection

This...
Beauty Reflections... This Beauty Junkie? Is so tired of makeup perfection

A cult favorite...
Mostly Sunny... La Vie En... Dior Rosy Glow


For my favorite Cat Lady...


Faiza Maghni Algerian painter


Sometimes life hits you on the head, hard, and you have no other choice than to get back up and fight. This week my bloguerette friend Stacey was almost knocked down but being the strong woman she is, she's gonna get through this. There's just no other option. The queen of shopping sprees was thrown a... Curveball!


For your viewing enjoyment...

I'm really truly intrigued!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF2xXz925gw


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...