Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

LUSH Vanilla Jam Shower Gel just in time for Christmas...

At this time of year going in a LUSH store you may wonder, is this a cosmetics or a candy shop?

Nose will say cosmetics but eyes will be totally confused, really!


See what I mean?


The reason I went in was for this shower gel below called Rose Jam (Confiture de Rose)! Vanilla and rose scented, I just had to try it! 




Lovely! Positively lovely! The fragrance is exactly what I was expecting and a pleasure to use. The gel is not too thick, not to thin, just perfect and lathers nicely.

Made with a vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and argan oil, it's a very nice, mild formula. Now does it make my skin softer? Not really. I got it for the smell and I'm glad it's not overly drying. I still need to use either an oil or body lotion afterward.

As much a I enjoy it, I find it's a little expensive for a shower gel. This size here, 250 ml goes for $19.95 CAD. At least I know it'll last a while since at the moment I already have five different ones that I alternate.

What can I say, I like variety!

I have to say, I've never been much of a LUSH fan, I find their shops a bit messy looking and so prefer The Body Shop but when Catherine was little and took baths, I used to buy some of their offerings for she loved the smells and there was one that made the bath water pink! My not so girly girl liked that one the most. :)

If you have someone on your Christmas list who's a bath lover definitely make a stop by LUSH. The bath bombs, as shown above, are just too cute for word and will put a smile on the recipient's face for sure.

Rose Jam is here only for Christmas time so if you want to indulge you better act fast or wait till next year.


Do you keep only one or like to alternate shower gels?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...