Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beauty Envies of the Moment, July...

There are always new beauty things to look forward to. If only my wallet was a little thicker I would get everything!!! Ok silly I know but hey a girl can dream!

I haven't been in stores in over a month so I haven't even seen the items from my previous Beauty Envies list yet although I did get Chanel Le Vernis in Lilis reviewed, here.  At this time I'm simply salivating going from websites to websites.


Here are the items I want to have a closer look at...


Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadows in Mystère


Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Long Wear Cream Shadow in Suede


Dior BB Creme


NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Peloponnese. Part of their upcoming collection,
is described as a Ginger Pink. I do believe it was made for me! 


Chanel Le Vernis in Paparazi 
Dior Mystic Metallics - Vernis in Galaxie

On the picture these nail polishes look similar but they are not, to see the difference, The Beauty Look Book has great pictures. Chanel, here & Dior, here.


Caudalie Huile Divine
So many bloguerettes rave about this one I just must try it!


What's on your list at the moment?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...