Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Brand Envie! Which Would You Like to Try?

So many brands, so little money! Well in some cases money is not even an issue it's more availability that's the problem. I never buy cosmetics online. Why? Simply put, I have to touch and smell! Basic I know but I'm very picky about textures and fragrances. Plus, since I hate to waste money I would end up using something I don't like and get frustrated in the long run.

I follow many blogs and several of them are written by bloggers located in Europe where some brands have center stage but aren't readily available to us in North America or are only available online.

Here are some of the brands I would love to play with...




Are there brands you are curious about, brands you would love to try but aren't available to you?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...