Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Notable Reads, Vol. 14...

Today will be a very hot and lazy Sunday so I hope that you will all do like me and take it easy. Usually early mornings are quite lively in my yard. The birds, the squirrels and Julius who enjoys to chase them away provide quite a show. Not this morning. They're smart! Staying quiet to keep their energy, I guess they all know it's gonna be a doozie!




Let's dream a little...


On a day like today, how I wish I owned a house like this little number in Cap Ferrat, France. 
That pool is fantastic!


The links...

Fall 2013 Beauty from YSL, Dior and Laura Mercier, The Notice. I know it's only July and we don't want to think about wearing socks again but you may still enjoy this preview. Rae gives us a quick look at what's coming up next.

Laura Mercier Spellbound Illuminator, The Beauty Look Book. Sabrina shows us this new limited edition offering with swatches and compares it to other similar products. It would seem, if you want it, get it now since it may go fast.

The Emergency Mani, Viviana Does Makeup. Anna shows us how easy it is to take care of that chip nail in no time.

Face Yoga - It's Officially A Thing, Fab Tips. The closest thing you'll ever get to a gratis face lift?

Why skincare doesn't work & who's to blame? Pampered Prince. What are the reasons... High expectations? Being frugal?

10 Drugstore Beauty Buys Under $15, Flare. Andrea Karr's list of ten wallet friendly beauty items.

Since it will be hot here today as well as in many parts of the world, here's the link to my entry from a few days ago in case you missed it. Beauty Tips For Beating The Heat. Some may come in handy not only for today but for the rest of the week. I will just say, thank God for air conditioning!!!


For fun...

What I Grew Up With, The Unknown Beauty Blog. Olivia remembers a toy from her youth. Now honestly, I doubt she's got cobwebs hanging from her lashes!


Inspiration for refreshing cool drinks...


Just click on the picture for other cool drinks for a hot day recipes.


Have a great week everyone and try to stay cool... Hélène xoxoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...