Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Crazy, just crazy...

I'm so sorry but this week has been the craziest so far...

What does this mean? Well I'll be jumping from one Sunday Post to another Sunday Post! Well almost since I did post a review of Diorshow mascara.

I got plenty of products to review, several drafts written and pictures taken but my head is so full of stuff I just can't seem to be able to finalise anything.

This week on Tuesday I finished work and the metro was out! Got home at 9:00 pm! The next morning I got to work at 9:30! Two hours after leaving home because... the metro was out AGAIN!!! This just killed me and killed my week...

...To make matters worst... Today I lost my DEBIT CARD!!! This is how I pay for everything!!! I had to cancel it and since I only have $30.00 on me, tomorrow I'll have to stop by a branch of my bank and open another account in order to get a card faster than the one they're sending in the mail. This is the solution I had to come up with myself since the customer service person I spoke to on the phone couldn't come up with anything aaaaannnndddd she so hung up on ME!!!

I mean I was asking her for solutions and since she couldn't come up with any she hung up on me. I was floored!

By the way I realised I had lost my card as I was about to pay for a nice pair of SHOES!!!

I mean come on, could this week be any worst!!!




So please don't go anywhere... regular programing will resume shortly...

*Takes a deep breath*



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...