Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chanel No 5 & Brad Pitt, part 2

I just found an English version of the Inside Chanel - For the First Time, video I posted yesterday.


What do you think of Brad Pitt for Chanel No 5? Here are a few of the answers I got after posting the question on MakeupAlley's Fragrance Board.


As far as the look is concerned, the picture below just might help some change their minds as to the selection of the actor as the spokesperson for the iconic fragrance.

Mario Sorrenti's black and white image of Brad Pitt as the new ''face'' of Chanel No.5

In my opinion, Cary Grant would have been too old, Jon Hamm not known enough internationally and Gerard Buttler well, a bit too rugged. Much better than the picture where we don't see his face, here is a great image. Classic elegance on one side but with the casualness of the untied bow tie. Again, the tuxedo didn't do much for me. This is much better! I do believe Chanel's choice is slowly growing on me!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...