Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Recent Empties...

My routine is pretty basic so I don't do these types of post very often. What I experiment with the most are cleansers, lip balms and mascaras as you can see in the pictures below but I did empty a few treatments that are staples of mine.



All of these I truly loved. Biotherm Pure-Fect was purchased for my daughter but I tried it and it really is a good cleanser. I would definitely consider it again for next summer since it's more for combination/oily skin. Biotherm an Marcelle micellar waters, well, excellent! I wouldn't hesitate on recommending either of them and they both take care of eye makeup brilliantly. Caudalie Foam Cleanser (a product I forgot to review) was a great cleanser although the fragrance was slightly on the chemical side. For some reason I always ended up tasting it, a little nasty if you ask me. Still it's an excellent option and it too I would recommend.



As mentioned my skin care is on the boring side. For anti aging I rely on Avène. These three products contain the highest concentration of retinaldehyde available over the counter with the advantage that they are not as irritating once your skin gets used to them. Move effective than Neutrogena or anything you could get at Sephora. Ysthéal Cream was replaced by the Emulsion. This was probably my 4th tube of Eluage Cream and now I prefer the 1st mentioned. Eluage Concentrated Firming gel is a favorite due to the hyaluronic acid fragments in the formula which plumps the skin. I love this one for my forehead and as an eye contour. It's no longer available here but I have 2 backups.



Marcelle Xtension Plus mascara was ok but did require a bit of effort to hold the curl so I will not repurchase. Not a fail but not the best drugstore option. I've since then discovered L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes which for roughly the same price performs better on my lashes. Benefit They're Real is my HG mascara and so this one will be replaced.


Any Holy Grail product you've had to replace lately?


Sorry for the blurry pictures it's been cloudy here this past week and so they were taken inside.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...