Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The PowderPuff Girl Question, N° 1...

Recently I proclaimed myself a PowderPuff Girl, a Guerlain PowderPuff Girl to be exact. I was having fun with Sunny of MostlySunny and came up with the name. Btw she's a member, in fact she should be the leader since she's responsible for getting me hooked on the stuff!. I mean Guerlain does make some of the best powders out there (imo) and although some companies are getting close they still have a few steps to take before they equal the legendary beauty house.

Now not to limit myself to one brand I decided to drop the first part of the name. Wanting to create a new weekly rendez-vous I thought of doing something in the lines of Gio from Beautiful With Brains with a question of the week, kind of like, to beat the mid-week blues.

Oh and by the way, PowderPuff Girl is not to be mistaken for The Powerpuff Girls...


Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup*


So what do you think, should it be The PowderPuff Girl Question or just The PowderPuff Question? I'm still a little undecided here. Definitely a little childish I know but it's all in good fun.

Since I did mention Guerlain, here goes with the first... erm second PowderPuff Girl Question...


If you use one, what's your favorite finishing powder?


Mine... Guerlain Crazy Météorites although when the weather is hot I tend to go for Marcelle compact powder which is more matte.




Sad to say I can see way more pan than on this picture taken about a month ago. I do hope Guerlain makes it part of it's regular offerings or at least brings us something similar next Christmas.


  1. *The Powerpuff Girls is an American animated television series created by animator Craig McCracken and produced by Cartoon Network Studios for Cartoon Network. Wikipedia



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...