Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Sunday Post, Vol. 11...


Canadians on ice, ROCK!


Gold Women's Curling

Gold Men's Curling

Silver Team Figure Skating!


Oh and by the way... They came, they saw, they conquered!

Gold Women's Ice Hockey! Fourth straight Olympic gold, thank you very much!

Gold Men's Ice Hockey! Second strainght Olympic gold, thank you very much!

I just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know! Hockey is totally Canada's game! :D


This weeks makeup love...



This week I had fun with my Clinique palette and used Bobbi Brown eye liner almost every morning. I'm not sure why but some days it stayed true better than others... hmmm. As you can see my Diorshow Velvet has been getting quite a bit of love lately but look at Guerlain Crazy Terracotta more precisely the middle portion and bottom curve!!! 

But there's worse...



My Guerlain Crazy Météorites! Look at it! I mean really LOOK AT IT!!! Dents and bumps!!! What will I do when it's gone??? This is by far the best finishing powder there is on this here tiny planet! I'm crushed people! I thought it would last forever, truly I did because it's that good! Ok I know I still have enough to last me a while but this was a sad realisation for me this week. :(

New additions...

Not new per say but since I got a gift with purchase last week when I bought my Clinique Palette I'll be trying the makeup items and yes, I got a Chubby! Oh I did get an O.P.I nail polish and a new shower gel/oil from Le Petit Marseillais that I can't wait to try because it smells amazing!

What I have my eyes on...

Since I'll probably have a major expense this week there isn't much I'm considering except, again, a Clarins cleanser for Catherine and a Clinique Cheek Pop but I must admit that the more I see the Too Faced Chocolate Bar the more I'm tempted to take the jump and there's also a new Laura Mercier palette that I spotted at Sephora that is just dreamy... Oh gosh I don't even like big palettes!!!


For your viewing enjoyment...

Defending Olympic champions, Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue won silver in Ice Dancing and this is their performance for the team event where Canada also won silver.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489KZYIOIdE


Last word about the Olympics...

This time around I didn't get to watch as much as I did in the past but of the bits I got to see were great!

The last 5 minutes of the Ice Hockey game between Canada and the US men was totally nail biting! The gold medal game between Canada and Sweden I did get to watch this morning. I didn't think I would be able to but I guess it was a little easier with English commentators. You see, I always watched major games with André and he probably smiled today when my reactions were a little more demure. For hockey I was the crazy one! He used to say that I was his best hockey buddy!

This was my first time watching a game without him and it was ok. I didn't think I could do it but I did!

On a gagné mon'Amour! 

#GoCanadaGo #WeAreWinter #noussommeslhiver

Hashtags? Yep I went there! :D


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...