Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Talia, The Beauty Guru...

Yesterday on July 16 at 11:22 am Talia Joy Castellano got her Angel Wings. She lost her battle. Heaven gained not only a beautiful angel but also a Cover Girl who inspired so many with her strength, grace and beauty both inside and out.




As I've said in an entry I wrote last year, there are beauty gurus and there are Beauty Gurus. Death is cruel. I wasn't able to read it since we had no idea at that time that seven months later, death would take André. I sometimes wonder what's the point in getting born if it's to die anyway. I guess we have things to do.

Talia did what she had to do, beautifully.

Good bye Sweet Girl...

#RIPTalia



taliajoy18, Makeup Is My Wig Youtube channel

Angels for Talia facebook page


August 11, 2012, Gingy's Post
July 16, 2013, Gingerrama's Bad News



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...