Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Origins Ginger Treats Gift Set

If you've never sampled Origins Ginger fragrance, run to their nearest counter and do so! It's lovely, beautiful, delicious! It quite simply makes my nose happy!

Last summer I reviewed the Ginger Gloss Smoothing Body Oil and was rather disappointed but it didn't deter me from getting the Intensified Fragrance which was going to be written down on my Christmas list.

Now Origins comes out with this Ginger Treats Gift Set just in time for the holidays. It's truly the perfect way to enjoy this fabulous mixture of ginger, lemon, lime and bergamot. 

I recently got a large sample of the Ginger Souffle™ Whipped body cream. Lovely moisturizer, great for daytime. I say this because for me it wasn't quite enough to use at night. Due to the colder weather my skin is on the dryer side these days and I prefer to use Avène Body Lotion with Cold Cream in the evening.

The Cream bubble bath and Smoothing body scrub will be nice additions. I'm not much of a bath person but in winter it's a great way to get all warmed up and relaxed on super cold days. If only we could skip those, *sigh*.

Ginger Souffle™ Whipped body cream

Incredible Spreadable™ Smoothing ginger body scrub
Ginger Float™ Cream bubble bath

$49.50, available at The Bay

The Origins Ginger Treats Gift Set is a nice simple little indulgence for yourself or as a gift to a friend.

And don't forget to include one of these, the Rollerball size of the Intensified Fragrance. At $22.50 also at The Bay, it's a great thing to keep in your purse for a burst of fragrance during the day.

It's my friend Laura's signature scent but it just may become mine as well! I can be such a copycat sometimes!
                                                               
xoxoxo H

Formatting problems again, sorry! :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...