Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A different kind of Sunday...

I sincerely hope you'll hang in there this week because I don't know how many new entries will be posted if any for I may take a bit of a break from the web. Several of you already know this and will understand why I'm in a very sad place at the moment. This week, Tuesday the 22nd to be exact would have been André's birthday and it would seem that as time goes by it's not getting any easier. These milestones, these firsts, are extremely hard to get through. This is also the period when he started to get sick last year. I never would have guessed that five months later he would be gone, gone forever.

Ironically, one of André's favorite movies, Ghost, will be shown on television this week. It's a movie we saw together when it first came out in theatres and we must have seen again a good ten times through the years. It now has taken a whole new meaning. He loved the ending...

Unlike Molly, I didn't get one last kiss, I didn't get to say goodbye.

Needless to say I won't be watching it and I don't think Catherine will either but I'm glad that she had the opportunity to see it with him.




Thank you for your understanding and I hope you all have a great week. Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...