Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

M.A.C Indulge Translates Into One Word...


Wow!




This collection includes beautiful neutrals and vampy colors for lips both in Cremesheen and Lipglass, two lovely Cremeblend blushes and gorgeous Nail Lacquers but the hit of this collection for me...

... The height Eye Shadows!!!

They are ALL, except for one, SOLD OUT at this time on M.A.C website!!!

Seeing them in person I may be disappointed but I will definitely make a detour to swatch them. Recently M.A.C has been kind of meh and underwhelming for me and as I've said repeatedly, they have so many launches that it's hard to keep up. This collection however has struck my curiosity enough for me to want at least one of it's offerings, the Beluga eye shadow.

You can see the entire collection on Temptalia, here, but if you want to see all of the items in person, I believe it would be best not to wait too long once it hits stores.

M.A.C Indulge launches in stores on August 22.

Will you be making a special stop to have a look at this new Indulging collection?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...