Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Sunday Post, Vol. 18...

Is the weather ever going to warm up???

This past week has been windy and grey. The sun did peek through a few times but overall the weather was more on the pitiful side. I'm still not in the mood for spring stuff and so haven't purchased any new clothes yet. It's like nothing is worth my hard earned money at the moment.

Oh well, it'll change soon I guess.

This week's makeup love...

My lack of "springy" inspiration means I'm still doing pretty much the same eye look but this week I used my NARS Fairy's Kiss palette almost everyday and I've been reaching for Dior Nude Blush lipstick in Charnelle along with Clarins Lip Perfector in Candy Shimmer. I think I'll retire my beloved Guerlain Crazy Terracotta for now since I've started to use my regular one in 01 this week with a touch of Madame Rougit blush. I did wear Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise in Coral Glow once but it felt too summery for now so it'll wait a little longer.




Update... Panic is slowly starting to settle in...

Notice how much bigger the pan of my beloved Crazy Météorites compact is getting... This Guerlain PowderPuff Girl is not happy!




Good thing I have this little number to fall back on which for summer is just amazing...




I haven't reviewed it yet but likely will in a few months. Although I love it it's not quite the same as Crazy Météorites and so I have no idea what I will replace it with. My first stop will likely be the regular Météorites which have been reformulated recently.

What I have my eyes on...

Just have a look at last week's edition of The Sunday Post, here... Next Sunday is Mother's Day so I'll treat myself for sure... to what? Sadly I'll have to be more reasonable than I thought and so there will be some hard thinking. Guerlain Terracotta Célébration bronzer is a whopping $84.00 and the Terracotta fragrance is $80.00!!! I was hoping it would be priced closer to the Eau Allegoria which are $67.00. :( I sooo wanted Chanel Sakura blush and Jardin Zen eye shadow quad from the Jardin de Camélias collection but I might have to pass on them since I would really like to get Diorshow monos from the Transat Collection, Cabine and Pavillon. You can read about and see both on my friend Sunny's blog, here. What you see below is a screen capture of her picture.

What I will likely pass on...




What I really, really want...




For your viewing enjoyment...

Dior is spoiling us again with beautiful makeup tutorials using the new colors from the Summer 2014 Transat Collection.

The Transat look...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsL2s58ACwc

The Sundeck look...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrlnwC20WXw


Clearly not for everyone but stunning none the less.


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...