Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lise Watier Sparkle of Hope Gloss...

So funny!

Yesterday at work was pretty busy for a Friday! Still, when things get too crazy I tend to find cracks to have fun and make situations not as heavy as they actually are. What can I say, it's my nature! As much as I can be a real b**** sometimes in real life, at works I have to make light of certain situations otherwise it would get way too heavy and considering the time I spend there, well, this is how I keep my sanity!

During the afternoon, one of my colleagues had a fit of laughter! Too busy to inquire about the cause of the hilarity, I heard another say "You must show this to Hélène!"... Hmm... I was really intrigued but then forgot about it because I had to concentrate and get back to what I was doing. An hour or so later I learnt why! My co-worker, who's birthday it was, had received a lip gloss as a gift from a friend but not just any lip gloss, one with a light!

Lise Watier Sparkle of Hope Gloss...




My work friend who coincidentally shares the same first name as Madame Watier, graciously gave me permission to take pictures of it. Lovely packaging, just lovely! I didn't swatch it of course but the texture seemed really nice and not too thin, transparent with shiny silver sparkles. The kind of gloss one wears over a lipstick to give it light...

Now about that light...




When you unscrew the cap, there it is! Notice how it almost seems to come from the gloss itself? This little trickery can also be found in Lise Watier's regular line up of glosses, Haute Couleur Lip Lacquer as well as with their nail polishes. I know the light thing is nothing new but...

What makes this one special? The cause!






I love this and guess what? Since I'm not much into glosses these days I plan on picking up the lipstick...




The name, Rose Tendresse is so appropriate and the price quite reasonable. Plus it'll be an opportunity for me to finally try one of Watier's lipsticks after so many years... It'll be a win win situation, getting a new lipstick with portions of the profits* going towards great programs.

To visit the foundation's web page, just click on the picture!

Isn't it great when companies give back? :)



*I wasn't able to find out just exactly how much of the profits go toward the foundation. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...