Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chanel Jardin de Camélias...

Have you had a chance to take a look at Chanel's latest makeup collection, Notes de Printemps? Still salivating over the Illusion d'Ombres, nail polishes or the fab quad Quadrille? Wait till you see what they're coming up with next...

Jardin de Camélias...

Another spring collection that's likely coming out on January 31st. I say likely since the details aren't that clear. It'll probably be available through Chanel's website first and then at stores like Nordstrom in the US. So far all I could learn is these may be sold online only. Fingers crossed it's not the case and that flagship Chanel counters get to present these beauties to us.

Following in the footsteps of a fabulous jewellery collection inspired by this beautiful flower which apparently was one of Mademoiselle's favorite, it's fresh, it's pink and I think I want that blush!!! Oh and notice the beautiful Camellia pattern on the Illuminating Powder, gorgeous!





Ombres Tracées Quadra Eyeshadows in Jardin Zen
Illusion d'Ombre in Rose des Vents




Joues Contraste in #87 Sakura
Illuminating Powder in Jardin de Camélias




Rouge Allure in #139 Fleurie and #142 Charmeuse


I haven't purchased a Chanel lipstick in ages but I just might fall for one of these. I know, I know I keep saying this but what can I say, I'm picky and at $40.00 a pop for me to buy one it definitely has to wow me! I can't wait to see swatches, better yet, swatch them myself.

Just like Notes de Printemps, I don't think this is an original collection but it's one that will please many due to the nice twist on classic spring and summer shades with the advantage that they're not pastels. There are also four Aqualumière glosses and a Ligne Graphique in #14 Noir Scintillant to go along with these beauties.

Surprisingly there doesn't seem to be any nail polishes in this collection. I searched high and low on the web and couldn't find anything.


Let's dream a little... From the Chanel Camélia Fine Jewelery Collection...





Besides the ring is there anything calling your name in this collection? 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...