Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Sunday Post, Vol. 5...

This will be a quick entry.

A word of apology...

Feeling overwhelmed by the holiday season I haven't been able to leave too many cheerful comments on my bloguerette friends Christmas or New Year's posts. In fact, on New Year's eve, at work of all places, I totally lost it when I thought I was home free, when I thought that it wouldn't happen.

This was the worst year of my life and there's no getting around it!

What I'm thankful for? My daughter, fur babies and that I was able to find work. The rest? Well, let's just say that this blog has been a godsend! To be able to communicate with people through Twitter and blogs has kept me out of solitude and was extremely helpful and therapeutic. I hank you all for your good wishes.

A rough start to the new year...

I can't really concentrate today due to the fact that since yesterday, early morning, my dog Julius has been sick. I'm so worried and will have no access to a vet before tomorrow morning. I just don't know what we would do if anything happened to him. A web friend has been helping me with her knowledge and so I'm praying he will get out of this. I don't know why the stomach problem since his diet hasn't changed and so I pray he doesn't have any foreign body stuck inside him.




Hélène xoxo





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...