Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Estée Lauder Ru Yi Compact / Object of Desire!

I went to The Bay the other day and fell in love!

I was going from counter to counter looking at holiday gifts sets and products when my eyes found this little beauty, Estée Lauder's Ru Yi compact!


It's a limited edition compact with light green semi-precious stone for wishes of a year of prosperity and maybe a little of "follow your heart's desire". Filled with Lucidity translucent pressed powder. Perfect! Even better, it's refillable with the small size refill of Lucidity powder which goes for $13.50.

This dreamy compact sells for $140.00.

I know it's a bit much but it's made of sturdy materials and comes in a nice little velvety pouch to protect it.

Years of luxurious enjoyment. This one is going on my wish list!


If you want to know more about the meaning of ruyi there is an extensive entry on the subject on Wikipedia.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...