Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Illamasqua Nail Polishes at Sephora

Last Saturday while at Sephora I had a closer look at the Sephora by O.P.I. gelshine™ At-Home Gel Colour System  Sadly the colors swatches where all scratched out and so I couldn't really see them. I didn't do any better with the bottles because their black labels don't really give a good idea of the shades. Add to this the horrible lighting and, well, let's just say it didn't encourrage me to consider purchasing the kit.

While at "The Nail Bar" I had a look at several different collections of nail polishes as well as nail art items. In a little nook, almost tucked away, what did I see?



Illamasqua!!!


Yay! I almost jumped! My daughter was stunned by my reaction going "Take it easy mom, it's just nail polish!"

Teenagers!!!

Could this be finally the moment when I would be able to see the Eye Liner Cake? At that instant I was filled with anticipation and excitement at the possibility of finally seing it with my own eyes! I never order online because of this, I have to see and swatch makeup before considering purchasing anything. I guess you would say I'm a bit like Thomas, I have to see to believe.


So I went looking for a sales assistant, stumbled on a NARS makeup artist who didn't know where Illamasqua was, she did seem slightly surprised by my question. My heart started sinking. I finally found an SA and she informed me that unfortunately, they only carried the nail polishes...

*cries*

Why oh why would they only have the nail polishes and not the makeup?

Here is the object of my desire! Illamasqua's Eye Liner Cake in mislead black.
Still available only online through Sephora

*sniff*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...