Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My favorite blogs / Part 2

Here are more blogs I follow and enjoy. Some post new articles everyday while others will do so weekly depending on what they've seen, tried, enjoyed. As much fun as the blogs mentioned in Part 1, I hope you will go and have a look at these as well.




Tinsel Creation
This blog I enjoy a lot. Quite different from the usual beauty blog. Jessica it's author is a self proclaimed art historian by day (my kind of girl) and blogger by night. Life in New York, arts, fragrances and reviews are all beautifully presented and written about.




Hello Miss Niki
A freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger from New Jersey. Reading her you can sense her bubbly personality. It's obvious that she loves what she does.




Makeup and Beauty Blog
Karen, a writer, makes this blog fun and informative. No wonder she has such a large audience. As a bonus, she posts cute pictures of her cat.




British Beauty Blogger
A beauty insider who writes for both on-line and mainstream media. Makeup, nails, accessories and much more. High end or drugstore she presents everything with the same informative style.



Beauty Geeks
For beauty and style. Fun and surprising every time!




Secret Girly Side
Caroline presents what she's tried, liked and disliked. Wether it's a Labello lip balm or a Chanel nail polish she makes it fun and interesting.




Cosmetic Journey in the City
Makeup, skin care, style and food. Nice presentation and pictures. Oh and did I mention food!



The Beauty Look Book
Mainly high end makeup, beautiful pictures and swatches.



Also on the high end side, reviews, swatches and comparisons, all elegantly presented.


I will most likely be posting some more since I keep discovering new interesting blogs every week as well as others of which I'm a subscriber. These, along with those from Part 1, are the ones I visit most often. There are also a few in French. Remember? That's the reason sometimes my choice or words and punctuation may seem weird. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...