Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trésor de Lancôme Gift Set

This fragrance has a very special place in my heart. It was the one I was wearing around the time my daughter was born. The weekend before the big moment, I was given a nice gift set along with little travel sizes, thrown in by my friend Rosy, the SA in charge of the Lancôme counter at the time at The Bay Anjou. She's retired now but she was a staple for over 20 years. These days she's a promotional assistant for a major fragrance company and I'm always glad when I run into her.

If you're over 35 you surely remember Isabella Rosellini's beautiful add campaign.




Trésor was created in 1990 by Sophia Grojman. It's a powdery, floral, fruity and sweet creation. One of the most popular fragrances in the world.

Trésor Prestige Holiday Fragrance Set
$96.00 at The Bay

The set includes:

Trésor Eau de Parfum, 50 ml
Trésor Body Lotion, 50 ml
Trésor Shower Gel, 50 ml

If you like warm oriental fragrances be sure to stop and sample it at any Lancôme counter. It truly is a lovely concoction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...