Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Original Viva Glam Girl is Back!


Yessss! RuPaul is back!








I mean come on! There's nothing like the original, is there?

RuPaul was the first face of Viva Glam back in 1994 and she hasn't aged a bit! She returns with her beautiful signature burgundy red lipstick and this time it's paired with a Lipglass. This color might not be for everyone but I find it more wearable than the recent candy colors selected for the campaign.




Both are $18.00 and EVERY CENT of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.

Who said the 90s where passé?

I don't know about you but if I can make it sheer (it does appear to be highly pigmented) I think I might get a Lipglass.

Viva Glam The Original is available now online on M.A.C website and will be waiting for you at counters on September 12.

What do you think about this blast from the past?


Image of Lipstick and Lipglass: Cosmopolitan UK



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...