Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Biotherm Biosource Micellar Water / Review

Micellar water is probably one of the best cosmetic innovation of recent years. I just love these fast and effective cleansers and since I don't wear a lot of makeup, they are just perfect for little old lazy me. If you want to learn more about what they are and see others I've previously reviewed like Bioderma, Nuxe, Caudalie, click here.

Of the different brands I've tried so far, Biotherm's Biosource Micellar Water is a front runner!




Biotherm is a brand I've stopped using a while back. The reason? They used to be quite affordable but for some reason, at one point their prices skyrocketed and so I lost interest. The only product that I've repurchased over the years has been their Anti-drying Body Milk, a long time favorite of mine.

When I saw this new Micellar Water I was expecting it to be in the high $20.00 but to my surprise it's only $19.00.

How did it perform?

Mild, effective, non irritating and fast. It has a mild fragrance that doesn't linger and it does a great job in the eye area. I would even say it's more effective than Caudalie which I thought was becoming a favorite.

Would I recommend Biotherm Biosource Micellar Water? Yes!

Fairly priced and good for all skin types, it's definitely worth a try. If you have issues with fragrance, try to get a sample first or make sure you can return it in case of irritation.


Reviews:

Beauté-test: 3.5 / 5 stars for 7 reviews
Makeup Alley:  There are no reviews of this product yet.

Ingredients (from UniversPara):
Aqua/water, PEG-7 caprylic/capric glycerides, poloxamer 124, poloxamer 184, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, polysorbate 80, magnesium PCA, potassium PCA, zinc PCA, sodium PCA, copper PCA, manganese gluconate, vitreoscilla ferment, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, polyaminopropyl biguanide, parfum/fragrance, benzyl salicylate, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, (F.I.L. B12910/1).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...