Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Real Techniques Brushes now in Canada!

It's no secret, Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman are among the most loved makeup brushes out there. Super affordable, they are 100% cruelty free, made of synthetic taklon and have a fun color system. Orange for flawless finish, purple for enhanced eyes and pink for perfect finish.

They have just arrived at Walmart and apparently some Jean-Coutu also have them. Here below are pictures of the kits I saw yesterday. Each sells for $18.97CAD which is excellent since they all go for $18.00USD on the Real Techniques website. For once, we're not paying that much more.

Just last week Christa of Perilously Pale wrote an entry about them but I was sceptical. The cosmetics department of my local Walmart is pretty pathetic as far as getting new merchandise. Some shelves are practically empty and so I was quite surprised to see these.



Top right, Your Eyes Enhanced Starter Set
Bottom left, Core Collection
Bottom right, Travel Essentials

The only set that I found tempting was the Core Collection but I have no need for a foundation brush. I only needed a concealer brush which I got for a few dollars from another brand. It's great that we can finally have access to them but I hope eventually we'll be able to purchase them individually. That would be even better!

I'm on a no buy at the moment and resisted the temptation, I didn't buy any! *pats self on the back* :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...