Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow / Review

Although Rimmel Natural Glow bronzer is my favorite drugstore bronzer, this one comes pretty close to it. I purchased it at Walmart just for the sake of giving it a try and I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by it. The pan is quite big so it's easy to either chose which color one wants or simply swirl a powder brush all over. The container, superior to Rimmel but that is relatively easy since I think they have a pretty horrible one to begin with. Sorry Rimmel but you do have to do something about that!





The two shades are quite distinct and easy to chose 
if that's what one wants to do.


Using a soft bristle powder brush, there's little fall out
which translates to little product loss. Here I used Ecotools
large powder brush.


Hopefully it's apparent on this picture, there is just 
the lightest hint of shimmer. This is great to achieve 
a natural look.


If I remember correctly this bronzer was about $12.97 at Walmart. I've also seen Milani products at Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart. This is my first Milani purchase and I will eventually try some of their other offerings. More than affordable, one doesn't have to go without a good bronzer this Summer or the rest of the year for that matter. I do, after all, wear a bronzer all year round!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...