Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

L'Oréal Color Riche Balm in Caring Coral 418 / Review

These have been out for a while now and for no particular reason, I wasn't drawn to them but I figured that I had to try at least one. I chose Caring Coral 418.

I'm feeling a coral period coming... I used to wear a lot of it years ago, got tired of it but this Spring I'm feeling myself drawn to it, again!

So, back to L'Oréal and this Color Riche Balm. What do I think about it? To be honest, there isn't much to think about. It's super sheer so you have to lay it on thick to have any hint of color showing. I've had to go over my lips at least six times and it still didn't show much. It ends up feeling almost like a gloss. The taste? Chemical and unpleasant. The only good thing it's got going is the SPF15.




Do I recommend L'Oréal Color Riche Balm in Caring Coral? No.

From what I've read, they are all pretty sheer so if you have pigmented lips to begin with, these will be a disapointment. On naturally light colored lips they may fair better but for me, the sheerness and especially the chemical taste make of Caring Coral a no go. After about 30 minutes of having it on, I've had to completely wipe it off because the taste was really getting to me. I will definitely not try any of the other shades.  :(


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...