Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

M.A.C. Art of the Eye: Elegant and Exotic

Here we go with another M.A.C. collection only this time it's strictly for eyes and I do find it appealing and I must say, I'm a little excited about it. Let's admit it, the latest, Baking Beauties wasn't that great. I did see the Pearlmate Face Powder compacts, which where by the way the only items I was interested in, over the weekend and they where definitely so so for me.

The look of M.A.C. Art of the Eye is exotic and luxurious. Seductive, it seems to channel Scheherazade, the legendary Persian queen, storyteller of One Thousand and One Nights also known as Arabian Nights.






Five single eye shadows:


Gameela, Farasha, Banafsajii, Hajar Karim, Parrot


Masat Al Lail Eye Shadow x4

Carbon, Rondelle, Watt, Gentle Fume 


Rimal Dahabia Eye Shadow x4

Shroom, Soft Brown, Beauty Burst, Najm el Lail


Three Chromagraphic Pencils and a Khol Power Eye Pencil

 Process Magenta, Hi-Def Cyan, Landscape Green
Khol Power Eye Pencil in Feline


Liquid Eye Liner and Opulash

Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, Opulash in Sama 
and Opulash Optimum Black


Glitter in Gold and Antique Gold


Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette


4 Lash


The single eye shadows seem to be highly pigmented, Banafarjii, the blue shade, looks gorgeous! I'll be curious to see the quads when they hit the stores on May 2nd. They are available now through M.A.C. website here.

Now this is more my style as far as collections go! More grown up, it shows more attention to details and I do think these colors will be quite a smash once the mercury rises.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...