Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara is a Smart Idea!

Finally someone thought about this! A two tone mascara, black for upper lashes and brown for lower lashes. Did anyone know about this? Am I again late to the party? I stumbled upon it while browsing The Bay's website today.

This is what we used to do when I did makeup and even if today I rarely apply mascara on my lower lashes, when I do, I reach for brown. Why? More subtle, less harsh, flattering on everyone.

From Estée Lauder website...

Straight From the Runway
Now, Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder, inspires a breakthrough mascara based on his secret backstage technique for big, beautiful eyes. 

The genius is in the two contrast colors and two different brushes. 

Top Lashes 
Big BrushComber™ adds bold black volume to upper lashes. 

Bottom Lashes 
Smaller MicroBrush adds eye-brightening, smudge-free color to lower lashes.

Now it's easy to create the most amazing wide-eyed look-it's runway proven.



If you've never tried this, please do. You will notice that by using brown on your lower lashes, it does open up the eyes.


Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara, $32.00.


Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting mascara is way up there among my favorites, full review, here. I'm quite sure this one will not disappoint. It is more expensive but you do get two mascaras in one.

So now I'm torn! I have found a favorite, Benefit They're Real! but there are several new mascaras I want to try, badly! Which to choose?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...