Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Quick Post, Trying to Keep a Positive Attitude!

I spent the day on my balcony, writing and bird watching. Cold, I wore a thick vest and had a light blanket on. I know I'm nuts but I need to be outside. It's Spring and at this time usually pretty warm.

Oh and of course it rained!

Let's try to keep our chins up and wish for the best!




As a teen, when it rained, I used to go out and walk. I would wear a wool poncho under an army rain protector with gum boots! Elegant I know but I stayed dry and walked for hours. This song by B.J. Thomas, I would sing at the top of my lungs while on the swings in the park just behind my house... Just so you know, I'm no signer! I was alone, I didn't care, I felt free!

If you're experiencing the same type of weather, I hope this song made you smile!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...