Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!

Mothers are always more celebrated but Dads deserve just as much attention. Whether it's your father or a father figure, take the time today to let them know how you feel about them.








This is another hard milestone for my baby and me. Catherine was born just a few days before the third Sunday of June and so on that first Father's Day, as soon as André woke up, I put his newborn daughter in his arms. She was his gift!

He was such a great Dad, so patient and sweet, it's hard to think he will not be there to see what kind of woman she'll become.

We where lucky to both have great dads! My father was also quite the gentleman and since I too was an only child, I was, as Catherine was for André, his Princess!

If you can't be with them today, give them a call to let them know how much you love them.

We only have one Dad!


Have a great week! Hélène xoxoxo


Father's Day card from Etsy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...